Thursday 8 February 2018

Evaluation Question 4: How did I use technology in the construction, research, planning and evaluation stages?



 
 
Evaluation
 
  • Question 1 - In this evaluation question I used the Apple Macs to produce a quicktime video. After creating this I uploaded the video to YouTube. This developed my skills with Final Cut Pro X and YouTube as I can now record my own voice and organise the shot I was speaking about. I then analysed the conventions met and broken in the Ancillarie products.

  • Question 2 - Before the final copy of Question 2 I tried to use Blogger to answer the question. Unfortunatly I stuggled when trying to move images around. I ended up starting over on a word document and screenshotting each section seperatly. I successfully organised Question 2 so the images were text wrapped. This ultimatly made the question appear clearer.


  • Question 3 - I used Emaze for this question, showing my journey in a clear and easily understandable way. As Emaze is very similar to other technologies I am formilliar with, it was very simple to use and easy to understand. In addition to this I used the blog to write about the actions we made.


  • Question 4 - In my Question 4 I used Powerpoint and uploaded it to my blog via slideshare. This was very quick and easy to use, due to my high skill level with this technology.
 
I feel very confident with the final presentation for all of my evaluation questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Note to the Moderator:

Welcome to my A2 G325 blog I am Alexander Sherratt, a student from Brigg Sixth Form. I have tried to show my journey from my initial ideas t...