Monday 27 November 2017

Conclusion: Digipak Research

How This Research Has Influenced My Creativity And Planning :

 
  •  I really like the way the black colours create an atmospheric attitude.
  • The colour scheme works very well. The use of gold, black and white works very well. Each colour contrasts the other, helping it become easier to read and stand out.
  • The gold font for the artist’s name makes it clear that they are very important.
  • I now know that in the Digipak I will need to use a smaller font for the institutional details.
  • I really like how the photo is the same in the album and the poster, developing synergy and brand identity
  • I don't like how the background behind the star is a normal wooden fence, I personally feel this makes it look very simple.
  • I like the colour to the roses on the CD, unfortunately I cannot see any synergy within the colour so I don't really see the point in them.
  • I like the way the hit song "born to die" is in a blue font over her white top. The colour helps it stand out and synergises with the sky.
  • Again in this Digipak the institutional details are printed in a small font.
  • I like how the artists name is in a bold white font at the top of the front cover. White text stands out.
  • I real like the artistic design and colour scheme used for this digipak.
  • I like the way there is no photos of the artists at all. However, I could not use this in my Digipak as we need to create the star’s identity, so using a photo of the star is very important.
  • I like the way the CD slots into a little compartment.
  • Again, in this digipak, the institutional details are in small print.The colour scheme for this Digipak is great!
  • I love the different shades of reds, pinks and greens.
  • I like the thin large font for the names of the album and artist. Unfortunately, in our digipak we are unable to use small font for the artist’s name as we are attempting to develop a star identity. 
  • I really like the border around the back section of the CD. It works really well with the colour scheme and aesthetics of the CD and digipak.
  • I also think the same font on both adverts has worked really well in developing the brand identity for Olly Murs.
  • I like how emotion is targeted in both of these front covers.
  • The pink background really breaks conventions of male pop artist advert. I really like this aspect as it makes it unique.
  • I really love the vibrancy of the front cover. The rainbow like colour scheme really stands out and is very eye-catching for the viewer. 
  • The cartoon creates a distinctive, aesthetic pleasing design to look at.
  • I like how the colours have been used in this image (blue to red) - fitting with Strauss’s theory.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Note to the Moderator:

Welcome to my A2 G325 blog I am Alexander Sherratt, a student from Brigg Sixth Form. I have tried to show my journey from my initial ideas t...