Saturday 25 November 2017

Planning : Group Post - Target Audience Research for Rough Cut 2

1] Do you understand the narrative of the music video? 

 2] Do you think the video is clearly of the pop genre?  


3] Did you notice the costume changes? Which costume do you prefer/ remember/ like the best? 



4] Do you think the locations are effective? Which location do you feel worked well with the song? Was there a location you didn’t like or understand? 



5] Do you think visuals and lyrics matched? 



6] What was your favourite shot and why? 



7] Which shots didn’t you like? Didn’t understand? 



8] What representations have been created? 




9] Does this music video launch the male singer as a new star? Would this video make you look online for more information about him? Do you like him? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Note to the Moderator:

Welcome to my A2 G325 blog I am Alexander Sherratt, a student from Brigg Sixth Form. I have tried to show my journey from my initial ideas t...